This is an independent website which does not carry advertising.
2. Copyright notice
Every effort has been made to respect copyright material within the limits of fair use on a non-commercial website.
Other than where it is expressly stated that the right in any work published on this website belongs to a third party, all intellectual property and copyrights in the website domaine, articles, features, design and information published on its pages are vested in Vicky Hayward.
All printed articles and project reference images appear as the final printed article in the public domaine.
Copyright in some documents and other material available on this website belonging to third parties, as named (see credits and de facto interview material), should not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant third party copyright owner and nothing in this notice should constitute either an express or an implied licence to reproduce these documents or interviews.
We trust that no copyright has been infringed, but the website kindly requests to hear from any copyright holders not correctly acknowledged.
Save as expressly set out below, you may not copy any part of this site or carry out any other act in relation to any part of the site other than with the prior written permission of Vicky Hayward and/or other copyright holders.
For the avoidance of doubt, all copyright in the literary works comprising all and any articles and features written by Vicky Hayward and published by Spain Gourmetour (ICEX) is, and always has been, owned by Vicky Hayward. In accordance with section 78 of the Copyright Designs and Patent Act 1988 (and any other relevant statute in other jurisdictions) Vicky Hayward here asserts her moral rights as the author of all the articles, features, material and information published on its pages and written by Vicky Hayward.
3. Use of information on this website
You may view and print a single copy of any page of this website's articles, features, material and information for which copyright is vested in Vicky Hayward subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The copy may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
- The copy (or any portion of any copy) must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original, including the author, interviewees, where relevant, original publisher and date of publication;
- The copy may not be modified in any way;
- In material issued to third parties you may quote from the copy within the limits of fair use provided that you give due accreditation to individuals, institutions or publications quoted, and to Vicky Hayward as author, and that such quote is not used in a misleading context.
- Vicky Hayward reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice.
Except as expressly permitted above or by applicable law, you may not copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, retransmit, modify or otherwise make available to the public this website, any part of this website or any article, feature, material and information published on this website without the prior written permission of Vicky Hayward.
4. Further information
For further information or to request a licence to use any of the material on this website, please contact Vicky Hayward using the e-mail form here